Wednesday 9 December 2015

老年人 有朝告別知心愛 另個時空待 If the day dawns without me

[羡魚兄,老年人又躍馬橫刀,前來助威:]

謝謝 老年人 詞譯佳作! 鐵馬金刀, 氣呑萬里如虎!  嘻嘻! 


IF THE DAY DAWNS WITHOUT ME, MY LOVE"
--  by Frank C Yue

If the day dawns without me, My Love,
You know we are still deeply in love.
Though you can't see me, feel m'emotions,
We're just in different dimensions.
No need to look for me far and near,
In spirit with you, I'm still here.

I don't want to see your teary eyes,
Get used to my "absence", by and by.
No need, M'Dear, to cry me a river,
Here for you, I stand on guard for ever.
You know how much I do love you,
Though I never said so enough too!

If the day dawns without me, My Love,
Just carry on with your daily stuff;
As we go forth, though not together,
In time we'll again see each other.
When you think of me, I think of you,
I am here with you: believe this too.

I'm glad we've done our basic duties,
The children and grand kids are beauties.
Where'er we may be, we're connected --
Live grateful, healthy,  free, contented.
Be calm, be peaceful, be worry-free,
For your sake and your loved ones, be happy!


《虞美人~ 若然沒有我》老年人

有朝別知心愛,另個時空待。

願卿忍淚對分離,護汝痴魂無處不相隨。


今生暫去將來聚,你我相思緒。

兒孫延續已無憂,幸福平安喜樂亦無求。

No comments:

Post a Comment