Wednesday 28 September 2016

金弓 卿卿雖斷絕 吾愛未曾滅 Though with her cut off were my ties, My love for her shall never die.

《五絕 ‧ 尋梅》 金弓 

卿卿雖斷絕,吾愛未曾滅。
再次慕名來,訪尋甘破雪。 

"Wujue: Searching for the Plum Blossoms"
-- by Golden Bow
-- Translated by Frank C Yue

Though with her cut off were my ties,
My love for her shall never die.
I shall search and seek and woo her again --
Through sleet and snow my quest shan't be in vain.
chancameron6796155 雅和 金弓 四句 :

《五絕 ‧ 尋梅》chancameron6796155

卿卿蹤影絕,不信殘紅滅。
生生不息中,再世能穿雪。
"Wujue: Searching for the Plum Blossoms"
-- by chancameron6796155
-- Translated by Frank C Yue
         Of my love gone has every trace;
         I won't believe the flow'rs are no more.
         Through seasonal cycles forevermore,
         In another life I'll see her face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment