Thursday 9 January 2014

憶昔少年小乖乖,梅開二度仲偷柴。Rememb'ring the old days when



                 梅開二度仲偷柴。

                 當年小便射過街


                 如今屙尿滴溼鞋!



"Rememb'ring the old days when my
  manhood was young"
-- by Anon
-- Translated by Frank C Yue

Rememb'ring the old days when my

        manhood was young and restless and free;
After the second helping, it'd still be

                                         standing on the upside.
Then, the waste water jet shot across 

                            the street and, Yes, it was me.
Now, after relieving myself it drips -- 

                                     my shoes, on and beside!



Caution:
the contents of this posting is not suitable for v depressed and/or extremely grumpy old guys. as for children... relax, they won't have a clue as to what that little old cantonese poem (that has been in circulation for a long time on the net ) is all about.


i ... got it from my friend's email to me with a request for an english rendition.

it came with the following poem by Willie Nelson -- the 75 yrs old folk singer:


"I Have Outlived My Pecker." 
 -- by Willie Nelson

My nookie days are over,
My pilot light is out.
What used to be my pride and joy,
Is now my water spout.
Time was when, on its own accord,
From my trousers it would spring.


But now I've got a full time job,
To find the friggin thing.
It used to be embarrassing,
The way it would behave.
For every single morning,
It would stand and watch me shave.


Now as old age approaches,
It sure gives me the blues.
To see it hang its little head,
And watch me tie my shoes!    



No comments:

Post a Comment