Thursday 12 September 2013

3 of 3 Loop Poems: 蘇軾 賞花歸去馬如飛 Returning from garden touring, my horse gallops in flight;

                             
                                                          

          時                    
         醒                      
           微                  
   
            
             
                
                 


 
• 苏轼《赏花归去》连环诗: 七言回文絕句

    赏花归去马如飞,去马如飞酒力微。
    酒力微醒时已暮,醒时已暮赏花归。


    酒力微醒时已暮,醒时已暮赏花归。
    赏花归去马如飞,去马如飞酒力微。



• 蘇軾(東坡) 疊字七言回文絕句 
賞花歸去》:

   賞花歸去馬如飛,去馬如飛酒力微。
  

         酒力微醒時已暮,醒時已暮賞花歸。


Not to be outdone by his brother-in-law Qin Shaoyou 秦少游 and his younger sister Su Xiaomei 蘇小妹,  Su Shi 蘇軾 also brushed in reply the following (the last of a total of 3) "never-ending" Loop Poem (shown in blue) and sent it back together with Xiaomei's to Qin:
 

A 7-CHARACTER JUEJU (4-LINED VERSE) LOOP POEM
"RETURNING FROM GARDEN TOURING, MY HORSE GALLOPS IN FLIGHT"
-- by SU SHI (1036-1101)
-- Translated by Frank C Yue

Returning from garden touring, my horse gallops in            flight;
My horse gallops in flight, as up I am sobering.
As up I am sobering: I wake up with e'ening in sight;
I wake up with e'ening in sight, returning from garden            touring.

No comments:

Post a Comment